$2,500 Essay Competition
Submissions Open: February 1, 2021
Final Submission Deadline: October 1, 2021
- In good academic standing and enrolled in a United States, CCE-accredited chiropractic program at any time during 2021.
- Essay is submitted by October 1, 2021.
- Submit an original essay on any topic of your choice, as long as the topic is relevant to Chiropractic. Themes may include: history, philosophy, practice perspectives, jurisprudence/law, ethics, theory, sociology, politics or social sciences.
- To enter the competition, submit two items by email:
– An original essay, submitted as a Word document. Length: no shorter than 1,200 and no longer than 3,000 words. Word count does not include title or references. On the first page, include your 1) name, 2) cell phone and 3) email.
– A letter from your registrar confirming you are enrolled and in good academic standing in your chiropractic program.
- Judging criteria: relevance to the chiropractic profession, scholarly style, writing quality, originality and use of references.
- Announcements of winning essays will be made by December 31, 2021.
- Only one essay is allowed per student, per competition and only one author per essay. Students who submitted in the past but did not win may compete again with a new essay.
- Email materials to NBCEstudentscholarship@gmail.com by October 1, 2021.
The NBCE Scholarship competition is administered by an outside corporation, Brighthall. All questions about the competition should be directed to Dr. Claire Johnson at NBCEstudentscholarship@gmail.com.
Academic Events This Week
- No events scheduled for October 18, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 19, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 20, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 21, 2021.