From time to time, our students (and even employees) find themselves without enough to eat. For students, this is especially true near the end of the quarter and sometimes over break.
To help with food needs, we have established Food4LIFE, a food pantry here on campus.
If you need food, please email Food4LIFE@LIFE.edu. If you would like to donate food, please bring your items to one of the following locations:
- Wellness Center
- Student Success Center
These are the most needed items:
- Baby formula
- Proteins (canned or vacuum-packed tuna, chicken, salmon, hearty soups and stews)
- Pasta/rice (regular and gluten-free)
- Tomato sauce/pasta sauce
- Grocery store (Kroger or Walmart) gift cards in $10-$15 amounts to cover fresh foods
We do NOT need canned vegetables at this time!
ALSO – we have a freezer now, so if you would like to donate frozen food, please contact Food4LIFE@LIFE.edu to arrange a drop-off time for frozen foods.
Thanks to all who help keep the pantry stocked for those in need.
Academic Events This Week
- No events scheduled for October 18, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 19, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 20, 2021.
- No events scheduled for October 21, 2021.